Date: 9/8/19 5:08 am
From: Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
Subject: Re: [birders] New Milkweed
*Asclepius incarnatus* is Swamp Milkweed. Butterfly weed, also called
Butterfly Milkweed, is *Asclepius* *tuberose**. *It has bright orange
flowers, easily identifiable.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAJpB0PXfq7sAk3izu_LD-QosO0YJBQc5dTqN%<3DJdXw5YZV4LVJA...>

Join us on Facebook!