Date: 9/8/19 4:34 am
From: Karen Markey <ylime...>
Subject: [birders] Re: Hudson Mills Fall Field Trip Report: Warblers and Vireos High in the Canopy
Kudos to Mike Bowen who was on hand to photograph birds, but like the rest
of us working with binoculars, struggled to find birds in Hudson Mills'
high canopy. He did, however, snap a photo of the Golden-Winged Warbler,
and he's posted the photo to our checklist at
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59582431.

Thanks Mike for documenting this difficult-to-find, -see, and -study
warbler. Mike also illustrates many of WAS' Thursday morning field trips in
the Arb. See the latest illustrated Arb checklist at
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59535947

Karen Markey
ylime AT umich.edu

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org