Date: 9/7/19 7:51 pm
From: liammsf <liammsf...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Live Oak - Jaegers
Good evening,

Just now I observed 3 jaegers from the bluff at the end of 18th Ave in Live
Oak. This is the 2nd night this week that I have been able to see one or
more jaegers at this location. The three tonight were about 1.5 miles out
and I could not distinguish between Pomarine/Parasitic, but a few nights
ago one was closer and I could identify it as PARASITIC JAEGER.

Also of note in this area I observed three dozen or so RED-NECKED PHALAROPE
on Corcoran Lagoon last night. They definitely seem to be swarming the
coastal ponds and estuaries of late. Some decent shorebird action
continues in the lagoon outlet on Live Oak Beach, see my post from August
26.

Good birding!