Date: 9/7/19 4:44 pm
From: 'Jonathan Wahl' via mbbirds <mbbirds...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Warbler ID Help
Hi all,
I went to bird around the Homeless Garden earlier this week and got photos of a shy warbler that I was hoping to get some ID help with. Can't decide between it being a grab juvenile Yellow Warbler or a Nashville Warbler.
Let me know what you think!
Jonny
eBird Checklist - 3 Sep 2019 - Homeless Garden - 1 species

| | |

| |
eBird Checklist - 3 Sep 2019 - Homeless Garden - 1 species

Submitted by Jonny Wahl.