Date: 9/7/19 2:03 pm
From: Sandra Keller <000006b65d80f212-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] cumberland - migration - slow
But thats what I expected after looking at the radar last night and early predawn
this morning. Flocks were around. And I had some morning flight. Again, heres
the trip list from the ebird app. Over a few locations.

I finally got over 10 species of warbler! Had 11.
2 Ovenbird
1 Black and White
1 Tennessee
1 Nashville
7 common Yellowthroat
11 Redstart
1 Parula
2 Maggies
3 Chestnut sided
1 Pine
1 Prairie

Also Scarlet Tanager, Baltimore Orioles, loads of Bobolinks, Towhees, Thrashers,
Gnatcatchers, I finally managed an Alder, Bald Eagles, both Royal and Caspian
Terns, etc.

Bivalve High St. had the usual shorebirds. I am still missing Stilt Sandpiper.
I'll have to hit Forsythe!

A Common Nighthawk was feeding over a field around Bivalve. Dragonflies
were in the hundreds! This was around noon! Great looks!

Butterfly notes - still loads of Cloudless Sulphurs.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>