Date: 9/7/19 11:55 am
From: Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
Subject: Re: [birders] OT (monarch food) Goldenrods & Asters
Detroit considered my few goldenrod plants to be "weeds". My Day lilies
were actually more "weedy", but those were fine with the inspector.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAJpB0PU%2BLcTEkkkFB7rQabX1RuwQ%3D%2BXDKNMYMNnryks3yJ4v%<2BQ...>

Join us on Facebook!