Date: 9/7/19 5:11 am
From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber...>
Subject: [wisb] Spotted Sandpiper ~ Eating insects at Lakeshore State Park MKE Co. some images...
Hi all,
Birding Lakeshore State Park I came across a Spotted Sandpiper that was
feeding on the rocks on the big lake. Watching this bird for about 15
minutes, it never stopped feeding, catching very small insects and eating
them. It bounced from rock to rock, back and forth, up and down putting on
a great show for me. After a few minutes I left. It was a beautiful day at
the park as they say, with perfect temps with a slight breeze, partly
cloudy.

Images of the Spotted Sandpiper action from the event at this link if you
care to view them:

*http://www.windowtowildlife.com/spotted-sandpiper-feeding-at-lakeshore-state-park-in-milwaukee-wisconsin-on-september-5-2019/
<http://www.windowtowildlife.com/spotted-sandpiper-feeding-at-lakeshore-state-park-in-milwaukee-wisconsin-on-september-5-2019/>*

Thanks and good birding,