Date: 9/6/19 4:45 pm
Subject: Re: Brown Noddy -- Duck Boardwalk
Joan and I were headed to the boardwalk and were within 1/4 mile when
Jonathan called me with the brown noddy. Great bird! We watched it a while
and then left. When we retuned it was gone, but we spotted it flying,
south, then north, then south again, looking for the ocean, I guess!

Jeff Lewis
Southern Shores, NC