Date: 9/6/19 3:24 pm
From: <peachjmc...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Limpkin Question
I am seriously considering driving to see the Limpkin tomorrow morning. For the people that have driven there from the Chicagoland area (I'll be coming from Downers Grove), are there any tips or things to be aware of traffic-wise? Any recommended route? It will be a long day, but I assume that most of the people that have gone did the out-and-back on the same day, correct? If not, I'd be interested to know if there are hotels nearby. I did the 3 1/2 hour drive for the Lewis's Woodpecker out and back the same day. This will be 2 hours more, but man I REALLY want to see the Limpkin. So I'm about 99% decided. If anyone has any comments or suggestions, please let me know.

And thanks, Craig, for the detailed instructions about where to park. Hoping for the Limpkin and Sabine's Gull in the same trip.

Joan Campbell
Currently in Downers Grove, IL
DuPage County.

Join us on Facebook!