Date: 9/6/19 2:30 pm
From: Robert Snowden <rsnowden0524...>
Subject: [cobirds] Bird Conservancy Banding Report - Chico Basin Ranch (El Paso), 9/6/19
A rather slow morning at Chico today, but still some nice variety and a few
new species for the season. We banded 19 new birds and had 1 recapture from
yesterday, and 12 total species:

Western Wood-Pewee 1
Wilson's Warbler 6
Virginia's Warbler 1 (FOS, 4th banding record @ Chico)
American Redstart 1 (FOS)
Yellow Warbler 1
Chipping Sparrow 1
Orange-crowned Warbler 3
Dark-eyed Junco 1
House Wren 2 (1 new + 1 recapture)
Blue Grosbeak 1
Northern Mockingbird 1
Brown Thrasher 1

We are open 6 days a week, closed on Sundays. We'll be opening at 6:30 AM
tomorrow, and closing at 11:30, weather permitting. Visitors are welcome!

Robert Snowden
Bander, Chico Basin Ranch
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies