Date: 9/5/19 10:57 pm
From: Ira Sanders <zroadrunner14...>
Subject: [cobirds] Weston Pass Fire Burn area - 3-toed Woodpeckers - Park Co
Birders,
Tammy and I camped at Buffalo Springs CC off US 285 south of Fairplay this
past weekend. Not far up Forest Service Road 431 we came upon the Weston
Pass Fire burn area. Apparently the fire was last year. There is a lot of
evidence of 3-toed Woodpecker activity and we did find 1 female about 1 1/2
mi from the campground. We didn't look for more.

--
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO