Date: 9/5/19 9:10 pm
From: Judy Donaldson <calqua...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Past irruption of Red-breasted Nuthatches: 2012-13
From the SCBC archives...
In the Jan/Feb 2013 issue of the Albatross, David Suddjian reported a "notable influx of irruptive land birds" from Sept thru Oct 2012, including RED-BREASTED NUTHATCHES.
I had saved one posting where he reported seeing nine RBNU one day at New Brighton SB in Oct 2012.
I reported one at Peery Park, Capitola for several days in Jan 2013.

Judy Donaldson
(listening for them again...)
Capitola