Date: 9/5/19 6:52 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: [birders] Washtenaw Audubon's second fall walk of the season at the Arb
Thanks to all who came out for the WAS Thurs. a.m. Birdwalk at the Arb
today. Kudos to the photographers, (Mike Bowen did a great job documenting
our rarities) the spotters, and all the folks who helped everyone get on
the birds. We had a first fall female Mourning Warbler at the Heathdale
Collection, thanks to Karen Markey who found and ID'd it, and an
unbelievable 3 separate Golden-winged Warblers east of the Peonies and
along the road to UM Hospital, on the river. There were a record setting 5
Olive-sided Flycatchers spotted today. We saw 14 spp. of warblers, as well.
What a treat!! We bird together every Thursday a.m. at 8 through the end of
October. Join us!! Here's the link to our eBird checklist.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59534013
<https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59534013?fbclid=IwAR2iK7EnaFMZqul_ORtOT0NPW9vG7x-9BQ_Q2Zza3IE_WntXRXMzqJD8uAw>

Good birding,
Juliet Berger