Date: 9/5/19 6:36 pm
From: Karyn Delaney <delaneykaryn...>
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Moraine State Park, North Country Trail & Butterfly Trail at McDanel's Boat Launch, Sep 5, 2019
Subject: Butler County eBird Report - Moraine State Park, North Country
Trail & Butterfly Trail at McDanel's Boat Launch, Sep 5, 2019

On this beautiful day, our first bird was a very visible juvenile Brown
Thrasher. Along the Butterfly Trails, we had Chestnut-sided,
Black-throated Green, American Redstarts, Common Yellowthroats, and
Blackpoll Warblers. A Green Heron continues along the water. Kingbirds
and Phoebes were chasing one another in the same area. In the Sycamore
trees along Muddy Creek viewed from the North Country Trail were Cape May
and Chestnut-sided warblers.

Karyn & Ray Delaney

Moraine State Park, North Country Trail & Butterfly Trail at McDanel's Boat
Launch, Butler, Pennsylvania, US
Sep 5, 2019 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Protocol: Traveling
2.0 mile(s)
29 species (+1 other taxa)

Wood Duck 5
Ruby-throated Hummingbird 3
Green Heron 1
Turkey Vulture 2
Red-bellied Woodpecker 1
Downy Woodpecker 1
Eastern Wood-Pewee 1
Least Flycatcher 1
Empidonax sp. 1
Eastern Phoebe 5
Eastern Kingbird 2
Red-eyed Vireo 1
Blue Jay 6
American Crow 4
Black-capped Chickadee 9
White-breasted Nuthatch 1
Carolina Wren 2
Gray Catbird 11
Brown Thrasher 1 Juvenile
American Robin 1
American Goldfinch 1
Eastern Towhee 1
Common Yellowthroat 2
American Redstart 2
Cape May Warbler 1
Chestnut-sided Warbler 2
Blackpoll Warbler 2
Black-throated Green Warbler 1
Scarlet Tanager 1 female
Northern Cardinal 3 Including 1 recently fledged young

View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59542632