Date: 9/5/19 4:57 pm
From: Kent Johnson <kentjohnson...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Virginia Warbler at Laguna Grande, Pectoral Sandpiper at Moonglow today
I first saw the VIRGINIA WARBLER in the willows nearest the Holiday Inn Express, last saw it near the Chili's. It was associating with a couple Yellow and an Orange-crowned Warbler.

The PECTORAL SANDPIPER was on the first pond, more or less near the middle. I heard rumors of a Ruff at Moonglow, but did not see it.

Kent Johnson
Boulder Creek