Date: 9/5/19 2:43 pm
From: Tom Wood <tcwood729...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Black-bellied Whistling Duck - Dane Co
After Pat left, I scoped Indian Lake without seeing the Black-bellied Whistling Duck so I went back to recheck the ponds along CTH KP and Breunig Road- no luck. The other birders I met today hadn’t seen it by the time I left at about 1 P.M., so Pat may have witnessed its departure. Eagles are magnificent birds, but not too helpful when you are looking for rare ducks or shorebirds!
It was a beautiful day and it was enjoyable to see Pat and a couple of other birders along the way.
Thomas Wood, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County

Sent from my iPod