Date: 9/5/19 2:02 pm
From: Maeve Kim <maevulus...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Mourning Warbler?
At Delta Park a little after noon today, we came upon a feeding flock of chickadees, warblers, nuthatches and vireos. We got a fleeting look at what looked like an immature male Mourning Warbler and, a few seconds later, heard a Mourning Warbler song over and over. Do immature birds sing in the fall? - I didn’t put the bird on the eBird list for today because the sighting was so brief - but the bird might still be there for others to see better than we did!
We also got a very good look at an adult male Wilson’s Warbler.
Maeve Kim, Jericho Center

Join us on Facebook!