Date: 9/5/19 1:14 pm
From: Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
Subject: [birders] Double-crested Cormorants - Conservancy Farm
Two juvenile Double-crested Cormorants have been spending quite a bit of
time at the small pond across the road from the Conservancy Farm.

They were there at 3:45 pm today, as well as around noon. I'm told that
they been seen the last couple of days as well.

I wish i had a better camera, but it's relatively easy to photograph them
while sitting in a car on Vreeland Road.

Jack

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAJpB0PUxtChNhcxNASv985%2BYGXtkt-uHYBbSAdFF2a87-wZg%<2BA...>

Join us on Facebook!