Date: 9/5/19 11:24 am
From: Lisa Larson <lisafaylarson...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Re: Another Red breasted nuthatch
That could be - usually it is about the food, right? I had a Red-breasted
at the parking spot at the end of Mesa Grande Road in Aptos yesterday. It
was in a maple, but flew across the street into a vine and then into Nisene
Marks. I love the little honkers! Aren't irruptions fun? I have never seen
such a dramatic one as the Varied Thrushes a few years back.

- Lisa