Date: 9/4/19 5:41 pm
From: tracy chiconas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender tchiconas for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Re: Red Knot at Lakeshore State Park in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County

  Thank you for posting this Tom! I saw the bird 2 days ago on the morning of the 2nd. Because freelist server was down my post did not go through. I see the date on this is the 4th (today). I am curious if this bird was spotted this morning (post is dated the 4th), or if the date is off on the post because of the server issue ( & it was spotted on the 3rd).
  I did not see the bird there this morning.

thank you!

- Tracy Chiconas
Mil Wi
<tchiconas...>

my checklist from Monday the 2nd: https://ebird.org/wi/view/checklist/S59480606

On Wednesday, September 4, 2019, 6:02:51 AM CDT, Tom Wood <tcwood729...> wrote:

A juvenile Red Knot was apparently found yesterday by Tracy C. on the beach at Lakeshore State Park and was still present at least as of 11:20 AM this morning .
Thomas Wood, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County
Sent from my iPod