Date: 9/4/19 12:06 pm
From: Andy Gilbert <agilb849...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET LIMPKIN, Richland County
I have received a report of a LIMPKIN at a private residence on Borah Lake
in Richalnd County just north of Olney in southern Illinois. The bird has
been present since approximately June 20th. The homeowner notified me that
the bird typically visits the property in the mornings and evenings
foraging along the shoreline. The homeowner lives along E Westpoint Ln,
but this is a private road. The best location to view the bird may be from
a public boat launch which is just across the lake from the cove where the
homeowner lives. Photos of the bird and viewing locations have been posted
to the Illinois Rage Bird Alert facebook page.

Andy Gilbert

Havana, Mason County

Join us on Facebook!