Date: 9/4/19 7:14 am
From: Tom Sykes <sykes...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Wisbirdn was down Tuesday
Yes, WISBIRDN via Freelists.org <http://freelists.org/> was down. Even an email to staff email address bounced, however, was able to get a message through via their FB page. Apparently their firewall suffered a meltdown but it’s obviously been resolved. Hope to hear back as to why but for now, things seem to be working again. Sorry for the inconvenience!
I see migration has begun in Wisconsin - same here in southeastern Arizona. Presently our hummingbird feeders in the yard are being taken over by migrating Rufous Hummingbirds (mostly young males). Carol and I are now volunteering weekly at Ramsey Canyon TNC property and the big deal here a few days ago was a one-day wonder Blue-winged Warbler. Certainly way off its normal migration route. But then isn’t this part of what makes birding so much fun?

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Sykes
Wisbirdn List Owner