Date: 9/4/19 6:47 am
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Jaeger at Pueblo Reservoir
Saw a juvenile Jaeger, likely a Long-tailed is SE corner of Pueblo
Reservoir this morning around 7am, it flew over South Marina and flew
west. I don't see it on the water from there. So, maybe went way west to
West Fishing or SWA. I will look at those locations later. Going to look
for migrant landbirds below the dam for a bit. Saw a Sanderling at
Sailboard launching area and Marbled Godwit is now sitting on South Marina
tires.

Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West, CO

Sent from my Android