Date: 9/4/19 6:21 am
From: Peter Fissel <pfissel...>
Subject: [wisb] Wisbirdn was down Tuesday

As many of you noticed, Wisbirdn was offline all day yesterday (Tuesday.)  It appears that the Freelists server was down, as neither listowner Tom Sykes or I could get into the administrative portal, either.  Tom did send an email to the tech guys at Freelists, but I haven't heard back from him yet.  It appears that all of the posts did go through eventually, so take that into account when you're catching up (i.e., anything that says "this morning" may actually be referring to TUESDAY morning, not Wednesday.)

Peter Fissel
Wisbirdn Admin/Monitor Guy
Madison WI