Date: 9/4/19 4:12 am
From: Bleeding Heart <bleedinghearttttt...>
Subject: [wisb] Red Knot
Hi, this is Tracy w/my other email. I (what i thought was) posted here
before i ran off to work this morning to try to let people know about
the Red Knot i saw at Lakeshore State Park yesterday morning (on 09 02
19). When i checked my email this evening after work i see the post
did not post. I may have been removed from the list. I did not know
the bird i saw was a Red Knot. I emailed someone this morning & asked.
It was not there when i checked after work today, but i see that many
people got to see it! I hope it returns tomorrow so others may see it
too.

good luck!!
- Tracy Chiconas
Mil Wi