Date: 9/3/19 6:33 pm
From: Al Stokie <alstokie99...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Nighthawks Over Park Ridge Tuesday 9-3-19
Hello Bird People,

Just a reminder that we are in a time of max Nighthawk migration so if
you are in an area where you see that species be sure & look up about
1 hour before sunset.

Tonight I had 39 Nighthawks in 40 min of watching between 7:10 & 7:50
p.m. That's almost 1 Nighthawk per minute although that's not the way
it goes. Rather you get bursts of 3 or 4 & then nothing for 5 min.
Most were flying high but a few were lower giving very good looks.

I also saw one Ruby Throated Hummer & 1 Bat hunting.

So for the next week or so keep your eyes to the evening skies!

Al Stokie

Posted by: Al Stokie <alstokie99...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional