Date: 9/3/19 3:37 pm
From: Fred Kaluza <fkaluza...>
Subject: Re: [birders] What has happened? #2

The first five mass extinctions were not caused by human activity.

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 4:48 PM -0400, "Matthew Mercer" <02matthew.mercer...> wrote:

I believe we have disrupted the balance of nature. As humans have been on this planet for a brief moment of the planets life. And we have seen not 1..2..3..but 6 mass extinction due to our actions. I fear that when nature balances out we will suffer a great loss. I fear climate change (habitat loss) (pollution)...is not the only issue we must overcome not as many but as one.

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, an employee of GLCS or agent responsible for delivering
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and by deleting it from your
computer.

Thank you.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<c5af54a0-8ea5-4ebf-baa7-514ecbf0de1f...>