Date: 9/2/19 9:48 pm
From: Scott Kinzey <0000007977429723-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Nesting Common Nighthawks Request for Information
          I am doing research for an article on nesting Common Nighthawks in Pennsylvania.  Can anyone help me with some specific information as follows?
          For one, there are no eBird records for this year in June and July for a 200 mile stretch of central Pennsylvania from Ford City in Armstrong County to Frackville in Schuylkill County.  This includes such towns as Indiana, Johnstown, Altoona, State College, Dubois, Williamsport, Harrisburg and York.  Are they really gone or were they just heavily underreported in eBird?
          Two.  I am trying to track down info about nest sites away from cities, towns and roofs.  I have some info from the Breeding Bird Atlases and eBird but not enough to properly discuss it in my article.  Specifically there have been some reports starting with the 2nd Atlas from Clinton, Centre, Clearfield, Schuylkill, Lackawanna and Luzerne Counties.  I also found eBird records from those general areas.  Does anyone have detailed info?  I will continue to dig through Pennsylvania Bird County Reports but I'm not finding much so far.
          Thank you all,
Scott Kinzey
Allegheny County
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android