Date: 9/2/19 6:40 pm
From: Matthew Juskowich <0000000ca4f4ccd1-dmarc-request...>
Subject: American Golden Plover-Washington County
After viewing my first post I forgot to post some other things to it. phone service was bad here and due to that it didn't post exactly how I wouldn't it too. like the bird was seen at Cross Creek park off Old Ridge Road. exact coordinates areĀ 40.2581277, -80.3822593. there is good habitat mudflat for migrating shorebirds at this location. if other birders can view this area in the coming weeks id appreciate it as I like to see other species show up here. crossing my fingers theres some other good species that show up here.
Matthew JuskowichAllegheny County

Join us on Facebook!