Date: 9/2/19 1:11 pm
From: Lisa Larson <lisafaylarson...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Nisene Marks this morning
Hi Birders,

Townsend's Warblers are back! I saw 2 females and a male. There were still
Wilson's Warblers and I heard one Swainson's Thrush.

Most exciting was a family of Pileated Woodpeckers! I had a mature male and
female and one other, which I believe was immature. I have to inspect my
photos to be sure. I also got a movie of the male pecking away at a tree. I
it has been a long time since I had any extended viewing, and also at times
without killing my neck!

Happy birding!
- Lisa