Date: 9/2/19 1:14 pm
From: William Young <wayoung04...>
Subject: Lancaster County Bird-A-Thon - Register Today!
To All Listserv Subscribers:

Hope you are well. My name is William Young, and I am a 15 year old young birder from the Lancaster County Bird Club. Currently, I am organizing a Bird-A-Thon , a contest in which birders attempt to find the most species in a 24 hour period, usually in a restricted geographic area (Lancaster County in the case of this contest). This Bird-A-Thon, slated for September 22nd, will be the first in Lancaster, with the intent to gather the community together in order to raise funds for conservation.

Registration is now open for the contest! We need the entire birding community to participate to make this event a conservation success! If you are interested or would like to register, more information can be found on the website: https://sites.google.com/view/lancastercountybird-a-thon/home

Sincerely,

William Young

Join us on Facebook!