Date: 9/2/19 7:57 am
From: Charlie La Rosa <charlie.larosa...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Swallow wave Derby
I realize that the population trends for many swallow species are downward
here and in other parts of the world. Given that, I can say anecdotally
that I live in area where there should be plenty of tree and barn swallows.
The habitat is good and there are suitable sites for nesting.
Unfortunately, I have seen only a handful of tree swallows all summer and
one barn swallow. Are others seeing the same? I wonder how large an area
comprises the source of Walter's flock. At any rate, I'm glad to know he
saw them.
Charlie La Rosa
So. Washington, VT

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 10:25 AM Kay Johnson <
<0000002d57029402-dmarc-request...> wrote:

> That must have been a wonderful sight. I was thinking this weekend that
> I'd not seen any swallows this year near Hinesburg. Need to visit more hot
> spots. Kay

Join us on Facebook!