Date: 9/1/19 10:14 pm
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Bonaparte's? Gull at Sunset SB
Hi birders,

This evening I photographed what I think was a Bonaparte's Gull at
Sunset SB. The gull had red-orange legs,  black bill, black wing tips,
white tail, and was quite small overall. The head appeared to be molting
from a dark hood to white with black speckling. For images see this
ebird list:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59448686

If any gull expert out there can confirm or deny the Bonaparte's Gull
id, I would appreciate it. I'm not much of a gull expert.

Thanks in advance,

Pete Sole'

Soquel, CA