Date: 9/1/19 10:00 pm
From: Alvaro Jaramillo <chucao...>
Subject: RE: [MBBIRDS] Color-banded Caspian Terns?
Don et al.
The best way to submit the information is to go directly to the Bird Banding Lab:
https://www.usgs.gov/centers/pwrc/science/bird-banding-laboratory?qt-science_center_objects=0#qt-science_center_objects

One can report band numbers, or color banded birds without knowing the numerical (metal) band number. I have done this for several Caspian Terns over the years. The birds I saw here in Half Moon Bay had been banded in Richmond, CA.
Regards
Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo
<alvaro...>