Date: 8/31/19 5:00 pm
From: Meredith McBurney <Meredith.McBurney...>
Subject: [cobirds] Bird Conservancy Banding Report - Barr Station, 8/31/19
Hot, slow day; 28 new birds:

Red-eyed Vireo 1
House Wren 1
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher 1
Gray Catbird 1
Orange-crowned Warbler 1
Yellow Warbler 4
Wilson's Warbler 13
Chipping Sparrow 5
White-crowned Sparrow, Gambel's 1

We are open 6 days per week, Tuesday-Sunday, weather permitting, through
October 13. We are opening nets at 6:40 and should have birds back at the
station by 7:20. We will close nets most days at 11:40, with some being
closed earlier as long as this heat continues. School groups arrive most
weekdays at about 9:30. The best time to visit (fewest people, most birds)
is before 9:30 weekdays and Sundays.

Come visit!

Meredith McBurney
Bander, Barr Lake Station