Date: 8/31/19 9:33 am
Subject: Re: rfi-az, nm, west tx
Hi Robert
I am returning tonight from 9 PHENOMENAL birding days in southeastern
Arizona.

I have some recommendations and will send you the info in next day or so
Ann

--
Ask me about my upcoming book - a photo essay of North American and
Caribbean Hummingbirds!

Ann Maddock
<am.hummingbird.photos...>
Hatteras Island, NC