Date: 8/30/19 5:57 pm
From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10...>
Subject: [wisb] 17 species of warblers - Bayfield County
As anticipated, last night featured the best landbird flight of the year so far across most of Wisconsin. At my house in Bayfield County this morning I had 163 warblers of 17 species including my first Blackpolls and lots of Tennessees, Nashvilles, and Redstarts. Also had my first good push of Swainson's Thrushes, a few Pine Siskins, and a Yellow-bellied Flycatcher among some Leasts and migrant E. Wood-Pewee. Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, Baltimore Orioles, Indigo Buntings, Bobolinks, Cliff Swallows, and others also on the move.

Full eBird list at https://ebird.org/wi/view/checklist/S59377377

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI####################