Date: 8/30/19 1:39 pm
From: Carl Bendorf <carlbendorf...>
Subject: [cobirds] Likely Red Phalarope in Boulder County
Peter Burke found a phalarope yesterday at Lagerman Reservoir (west of
Longmont) that was tentatively identified this morning as a Red Phalarope.
The bird was still present when I left around 11:00 a.m. The viewing
location at Lagerman is from the north side near the parking lot and the
bird (and most other species present) was in the west end of the
reservoir. Shore access to the west end is restricted until September 1;
until you need to scope from the area around the parking lot. I've
attached a photo digiscoped through a 30X scope.

Second opinions always welcome!

Carl Bendorf
Longmont, CO

[image: IMG_7015.JPG]