Date: 8/30/19 11:52 am
From: William Bevil <william.bevil...>
Subject: [cobirds] 🦅 Upcoming Event in Fort Collins: Pájaros Sin Fronteras! (Birds Without Borders!)

[image: Title.jpg]

Hello from Bird Conservancy of the Rockies!

Wanted to share word about this upcoming FREE multicultural community
celebration at CSU's Environmental Learning Center in Fort Collins
(Saturday - Sept. 21, 2019), which I thought might be of interest! Click
here to visit the Facebook Event listing.
<https://www.facebook.com/events/484425455649550/>

*¡Pájaros Sin Fronteras!* provides guests with an opportunity to meet
scientists and natural resource professionals and learn about bird
migration, healthy habitats, and simple ways to help birds around their
homes and in their communities. There will be a bird banding station where
visitors will be able to see wild birds up close while scientists collect
data, deepening their understanding of the natural world through a truly
memorable experience. Participants can also enjoy Smithsonian-certified
bird-friendly fair trade coffee from Central America and breakfast burritos
from Lupita’s Mexican Restaurant! The event aims to connect residents to
the natural world through unique, hands-on experiences and useful
resources, sharing insights about plants, habitats, migration and ways to
make a positive difference for birds here and beyond our borders.

The event is being organized collaboratively by Audubon Rockies, Bird
Conservancy of the Rockies, Colorado State University Environmental
Learning Center, The Gardens on Spring Creek, and Trees, Water & People - and
made possible with generous support from Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Center
in Fort Collins, New Belgium Brewing Co. and the City of Fort Collins.

A full press release is available for download here.
<https://birdconservancy.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/NEWS-RELEASE-Pajaros-Sin-Fronteras-FINAL-21AUG2019.pdf>

Hope you can join us! Please let me know if you would like any additional
information.

Kind regards,

~William

--