Date: 8/30/19 10:50 am
From: joe sebastiani <joe...>
Subject: [de-birds] Delaware Nature Society Free Bird Walks
Dear Birders: Next week, Delaware Nature Society begins some our Autumn birding programs, open to anyone.

* The Ashland Hawk Watch starts on Sunday, and runs daily, 9am-4pm, through the end of November. The Hawk Watch is a joint project between Delaware Nature Society, Delaware Ornithological Society, and the Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control. David Brown will return as the Hawk Watcher for his third season, so come on up the hill and welcome him back! By the way, we are always looking for volunteers...those that can run the Hawk Watch, as well as assistants. If you would like to volunteer, we could use your help...please drop me a line.
* Sunday Bird Walks at Bucktoe Creek Preserve: 8am. 432 Sharp Road, Avondale, PA. (Sept-Nov)
* Tuesday Bird Walks at Middle Run Natural Area: 8am. Possum Hollow Road entrance, Newark, take a right just before you enter the Tri-state Bird Rescue. (Sept-Oct)
* Thursday Bird Walks at Flint Woods Preserve. 8am. 350 Twaddell Mill Road, Centerville, DE (Sept-Oct).

We hope to see you at these free, "just drop in", programs.

Joe Sebastiani
Ashland Nature Center Manager

Delaware Nature Society
Ashland Nature Center