Date: 8/29/19 3:53 pm
From: Scott Manly <manlyrs...>
Subject: Re: [birders] The bat left.
You would be surprised. We watched a 2-2.5" long bat (perhaps a little brown bat) climb back up the post of an outdoor pavillion this summer. In Washington state. The bat seemed to settled into a corner beside the 4x4" post and we got pics of it. Then someone present watched it slide into the 1/4" crevice between the post and the wood behind it. Looking at the crag, it seemed impossible for the bat to fit in there, but they watched him.do it.

Scott Manly
Shellbrook, SK Canada

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to birders+<unsubscribe...><mailto:birders+<unsubscribe...>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CABv5-TXLr8XwzHscmT8iAHtVu4Tg_WiDVYfZFMv7yUAEWRgy4w...><https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CABv5-TXLr8XwzHscmT8iAHtVu4Tg_WiDVYfZFMv7yUAEWRgy4w...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<DM5PR05MB3660458D3AFB61E7FDC439A4B9A20...>

Join us on Facebook!