Date: 8/29/19 2:51 pm
From: Eric Arnold <eba...>
Subject: [birders] The bat left.
No one was bitten, the departure was voluntary, and at this point, figuring
out how it might have entered is the most pressing question. We'll be
looking for possibilities. There aren't any answers that seem particularly
probable at this point.

It appears to be a random intrusion at this point. I do not know of any
previous history of bat intrusions from the present owner, who has lived in
the house for several decades. There haven't been recent changes to the
structure that I'm aware of that would make it more likely. We'll
certainly be on the watch for openings we haven't noticed before.

Eric

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CABv5-TXLr8XwzHscmT8iAHtVu4Tg_WiDVYfZFMv7yUAEWRgy4w...>

Join us on Facebook!