Date: 8/29/19 2:37 pm
From: Sandra Keller <000006b65d80f212-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] migration - Cumberland - slow
I figured slow with the radar last night and this morning. But there was
stuff! Not in any great numbers in Cumberland. A Least Flycatcher.
2 empi sp. - very poor looks. A Canada Warbler, Northern Waterthrush,
etc. I think I only managed 8 warbler species over many locations! Stuff
is around. I'll be local this weekend. YB Fly would be nice! I have missed
that the past two years. Don't want to make it a third! Gnatcatchers, Cedar
Waxwings around.

Strawberry Lane - Bivalve - is closed. The nature trail and the boardwalk.
Looks like the boardwalk is being replaced. Not sure if any marsh reconstruction
going on. I walked the road. Canada Warbler. That worked out!

Shorebirds - the regulars. Can't seem to find anything different down here.
Yet. Just did a quick ebird check on some species - my records - like
Stilt Sandpiper. I get in the summer down here. Not today!
That LB Dow I had earlier this summer was nice. Early for Cumberland.
Theres stuff to be found.

Johnson Sod and vicinity. Zilch..... I'll hit East Coast over the weekend.
Just Killdeer at Johnson this afternoon for me.

Butterfly notes - Cloudless Sulphurs everywhere I went. They are having
a good year!

Good birding all. Maybe Sept will bring a few good fronts. I am entering
old records into ebird - and I had many a great migrant morning in
August!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>