Date: 8/29/19 8:24 am
From: <birdingfaun...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Join COS Sunday, 9/8 for Columbus Park Bird Walk

Join us for a field trip to "underbirded’" Columbus Park with Eric Gyllenhaal and aerin tedesco. Although fall migration's peak will be several weeks away, we can expect to find a variety of warblers, vireos, and thrushes, plus the usual hawks and herons that hang out in the park this time of year. Dress for the weather. Beginners are welcome and binoculars will be available for those without them. We can expect to spend about two hours, but birders can leave whenever they need to.

To sign up, please use this link: https://forms.gle/DF8tMi3TmGNHco9W8

If you have questions, please email: <aerintedesco...>

Sunday, September 8

7:30 am

Columbus Park, 500 S Central Ave, Chicago, IL 60644

https://www.chicagoparkdistrict.com/parks-facilities/columbus-park#Parking

Park on South Golf Drive, off of Jackson Blvd., and meet just south of the Refectory building. https://goo.gl/maps/ZY54D2xKonP2 https://goo.gl/maps/ZY54D2xKonP2

Join us on Facebook!