Date: 8/29/19 7:46 am
From: Tait, Mag <mtait...>
Subject: Re: [birders] bat removal advice
They will evaluate the case and let you know if it’s needed. It was in a bedroom. If it’s an empty bedroom, not an issue. If a child sleeps in it, it may be. I am not an expert!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2019, at 10:18 AM, Fred Kaluza <fkaluza...><mailto:<fkaluza...>> wrote:

External Email - Use Caution
Testing it implies killing it and why would you want to do any testing unless it’s bitten someone?

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 9:54 AM -0400, "Tait, Mag" <mtait...><mailto:<mtait...>> wrote:

I hate bringing this up, but it’s worth contacting Washtenaw County’s Health Dept for advice on whether there is a need to have the bat tested for rabies…..

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<4CE90206-1E74-492A-83C2-73936CF65CC9...>

Join us on Facebook!