Date: 8/28/19 4:40 pm
From: Pat Folsom <pfols...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Nighthawk migration
There were at least 30 Common Nighthawks flying south along the Mad River this evening (Wed) in Waitsfield Village . Several dipped out of the clouds to put on a show above those of us eating at Round-up around 6 PM. Not sure anyone else noticed or cared, but I did. Later I watched several further up in the sky, flying just below cloud level.

Wonderful to see,
Pat in Waitsfield