Date: 8/27/19 4:51 pm
From: Thomas Berriman <blackpoll...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Nighthawks
Well as I always say the three to the third power time's always a charm. 5
Common Nighthawks at the Gilman bridge over the Ct. River at 6:35pm. Just 15
seconds of viewing as they flew south to where I stood then circled back
foraging above with 30 Cedar Waxwings then off to the west. Weird how 15
seconds with a bird you might only see every couple years or even just once
a every year can leave you believing that there still is hope.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.

Tom Berriman

802-626-9071

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/blackpoll1/>