Date: 8/27/19 2:21 pm
From: Jeff Bilsky <jbilsky...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Montrose Beach-Better Later On Tuesday 8-27-19
In addition to the great shorebirds Al mentioned, Tamima and I spent some
time exploring the Montrose hedge area as well. We kicked up some good
migrants including: NORTHERN WATERTHRUSH (2), AMERICAN REDSTART (f),
BLACKPOLL WARBLER, CANADA WARBLER & LEAST FLYCATCHER (2).

Good Birding.

--
Jeff Bilsky
<jbilsky...>