Date: 8/27/19 11:43 am
Subject: Protocol for birding Orangeburg Sod Farms
All:

The original email with all the logos and attachments was too large to send
to the listserv. This is copied and pasted directly from an email from the
office at the sod farms.

Might be good to keep on file for future reference.

‘Ms. Clapper,

It was nice speaking with you. We are happy to have birders come onto the
property and see all the different birds we have here. There are some rules
we ask that you abide by:

1. Please check in with the main office. This allows us to alert the
farm that they might see an unusual car on the roads back there.
2. Stay on the roads. We ask that you do not leave the main roads to get
a better view. There is a chance you could damage the sod or get stuck in
the fields.
3. We are happy to have you come on the weekends. (Might be better for
you as traffic would be greatly reduced) We do ask that you call the main
office 803-531-4443 on the Friday before and let us know when you might
be coming so we can alert weekend staff that they might see someone outside
the norm on the roads.

If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to me.

Sincerely,

Webb Porter

*Super-Sod *

*office main:* 803-531-4443

*office direct:* 803-937-4051
*address:* 3086 Five Chop Road, Orangeburg, SC 29115
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.google.com_maps_search_3086-2BFive-2BChop-2BRoad-2C-2BOrangeburg-2C-2BSC-2B29115-3Fentry-3Dgmail-26source-3Dg&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=bbAgZb2UlxsyfCLSf3WWk2Wp-poUXP2kuw5pUTQv5Js&s=NePlqWf_2TjQi29YySYeiptAADyX12cg0ZbkEhYU1wM&e= >
--
~Tracee 843/425-7630

Join us on Facebook!