Date: 8/27/19 11:38 am
From: Fred Kaluza <fkaluza...>
Subject: Re: [birders] OT Monarchs

Yes...here in the metro Detroit Area anyway...over roads, in parks and neighborhoods.  A very good year here it seems.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 10:12 AM -0400, "Sherri Smith" <grackle...> wrote:

I am seeing a monarch butterfly practically everywhere I go. Are the rest of you having the same experience?
Sherri Smith

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<ECE14530-11D1-4744-B071-E4B29545025B...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org